Does anyone else think this week went by exceedingly slow? Cause this girl does. But fear not my friends. Labor day has come to the rescue with a long weekend.
1. I have been LOVING geraniums lately. I always have but especially now. I plan on decorating my bathroom with a disgusting amount. And then I found this from Mrs. Meyer’s. Oh.. you have not heard of Mrs. Meyer’s? Best smelling things since “clean car” and home baked cinnamon rolls. Obviously I got the geranium scent but I’m curious to try out the Honeysuckle and/or the Sunflower. You will smell amazing for hourssss on end.
2. This RV. Is it not the RV from Breaking Bad? I feel like I should be looking for Walter White… It is not unfortunately but I saw it when I went to try on my wedding dress (YEAH I SAID IT) and it was just chillin’ in the parking lot. So I creepily snapped some photos :)
3.I want to do this. Who’s in with me?!? I’ve been really wanting to get back into running since Insanity gave me muscles only a man would be proud of. PLUS this way I could get closer to doing the 1/2 marathon I wanna do (refer to bucket list).
4. Mugs, mugs, and more mugs. As many of you may know, I am a bit of a coffee addict. I mean I can go a day without drinking it, but I would prefer not to. So what goes great with coffee you ask?? A jazzy mug of course! I have been getting a lot as gifts (and for myself) lately as they are just so fun. These are my favorites right now :) The “Coffee Makes My Day More Beautiful” one you can find here! They have a LOT of fun stuff.
5. This weekend I will finally be finishing my dresser project. I’ll post pics when I’m done. David surprised me last weekend while I was gone and painted the whole thing. It turned out MUCH brighter (green) than I was expecting but I am very optimistic about it. Just gotta find some cute baskets for it PLUS it’s gonna be toned down with our darker furniture and neutral walls. That’s right, Martha, I know what’s up.
6. Went to Starbucks yesterday morning (their Green Tea Peach lemonade is scrumptious). And the lady who was working there said “has anyone ever told you you look like Alicia Silverstone? Cause you do!” Obviously the answer was no, but I naturally went and Googled her shortly after this occurrence and came to two conclusions. 1. I look nothing like Alicia Silverstone and 2. Alicia Silverstone is a vegan and member of Peeta. While I am a huge animal fan and me and St. Francis are like this, no. I eat meat. A lot of it. And yes that has nothing to do with me looking like her, but I still found it noteworthy to mention.
7. The verdict is in! We decided on a coffee bar vs. a candy bar. Coffee bar it is :) (Shocker). So we found some cool “accessories” to go with our international coffee bar. Sneak peek here :)
All this coffee talk has got me thirsty. Please excuse me while I go wet my whistle. Have a perfect Friday! See you back here soon!